Tuesday, November 22, 2016

CACI ECM

The following post CACI ECM was originally seen on: http://createyourbeauty.co.uk/

[vc_row padding_top="0px" padding_bottom="0px"][vc_column fade_animation_offset="45px" width="1/1"][text_output]CACI Electro Cellulite Treatment ...

I have recently completed a course of CACI ECM treatments at Create Your Beauty. I was initially nervous when I came to the salon but Colin and his team were very friendly. Over the 3 months the quality of service has consistently been excellent. Each treatment took about an hour and I was amazed by Colin’s diligence and effort to detail. I have noticed a huge difference after the CACI treatments and I look 10 years younger.

The salon has a very friendly atmosphere and clearly prides itself in offering a high quality service to aid natural good health and wellbeing. I was also entitled to a free facial which was incredibly relaxing! My skin certainly looked more radiant after the facial. The Create Your Beauty Salon is perfectly located for me as it is near my home and there is accessible car park space nearby. The salon really does stand out compared to other beauty salons in the area.

Mary.[/text_output][/vc_column][/vc_row]

No comments:

Post a Comment