Saturday, November 11, 2017

My first treatment in the Floatation Tank…

My first treatment in the Floatation Tank… is republished from: Create Your Beauty blog

My first treatment was in the floatation tank, which took me a short while to get used to, but soon after, I found it very relaxing. I then had a full body massage, in the lovely treatment room, from Colin. I can honestly say it was one of the best massages I have ever received. I have experienced different types of massages all around the globe, Colin is one of the best. I highly recommend him.

Create Your Beauty is a gem of a place; a true Oasis, small but very clean, smart, friendly & comfortable, it's worth making the journey to find this place.

For my next treatment Colin & I decided to combine the full body massage in the floatation tank, this was an awesome combination.
I trust Colin and his professionalism completely.
I felt safe, relaxed and enjoyed the experience. I'm looking forward to the next one.

I'd definitely recommend this treatment for muscle aches & pains. You'll sleep like a baby following the treatment & wake up rejuvenated.
Thanks Colin

By R. Broder

No comments:

Post a Comment