Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Aqua Massage

Aqua Massage is courtesy of: Create Your Beauty LLC

I recently had an Aqua Massage with Colin: a new treatment that combines massage techniques including shiatsu, acupressure and reflexology with the therapeutic benefits of floatation. It was quite unlike anything I’d experienced before and once I’d settled into allowing the water to take my weight I found it to be really calming and relaxing. I have chronic widespread muscle pain which means it can sometimes be painful to be touched but I found this technique to be particularly gentle and nurturing. I slept better than I have in a long time. Colin is an excellent therapist with a really intuitive and holistic approach - I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and the salon and look forward to coming in again.

By K. Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment